Vaga de Emprego CASEIRO – Itaboraí -RJ

CASEIRO

SALÁRIO: R$ 802,53 + VT

LOCAL: Itaboraí
- RJ

ATIVIDADE – Habilidades com limpeza
pesada, jardim, piscina,
que goste de bichos e plantas.

Importante: Ter vivência como CASEIRO COMPROVADA EM CARTEIRA.

Remuneração :
Salario Fixo

Horario de Trabalho:
a combinar

Beneficios Oferecidos:
A combinar

Dias a trabalhar :
A combinar

Interessados deverão encaminhar currículo com urgência para O endereço de e-mail address está sendo protegido de spambots. Você precisa ativar o JavaScript enabled para vê-lo.

Adicionar comentário

Código de segurança
Atualizar

There are no images to display in the slideshow.

Pessoas Online

Temos 405 visitantes e Nenhum membro online

ENQUETE DA CIDADE

QUAIS OS PROBLEMAS DA CIDADE

EMPREGO - 100%
EDUCAÇÃO - 0%
SAUDE - 0%
TRANSPORTE - 0%

Numero Acessos

Seu IP: 88.198.180.41
Tempo de Acesso: 2016-04-29 21:26:23

Doe e Salve Vidas

Mostre seu Bairro

Deixe sua Reclamação

Ligar/Desligar Som Opções Smileys Histórico FAQ Kide Chat

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

Visita_7244: Tylko u nas najlepszej jakości drzwi przesuwne, drzwi, ościeżnice. Zapraszamy.
Visita_6325: j02nrg
Visita_6325: W naszej ofercie wysokiej jakości drzwi przesuwne, drzwi, ościeżnice. Zapraszamy.
Visita_5693: Great looking website. Think you did a great deal of your own coding.

«link»
Visita_4206: Passion the site-- really individual friendly and whole lots to see!

«link»
Visita_2356: m5l4he
Visita_2356: Oferujemy wysokiej jakości drzwi przesuwne, drzwi, ościeżnice. Zapraszamy.
Visita_9139: In a brilliant mix of fast-paced technique and thrilling combat, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions!

«link»
Visita_1203: qzr78d
Visita_1203: Oferujemy najlepsze drzwi przesuwne, drzwi, ościeżnice. Serdecznie zapraszamy.
Visita_1103: Regards for sharing your cool web site.

«link»
Visita_7415: Many thanks extremely useful. Will certainly share website with my buddies.

«link»
Visita_3325: eonw1x
Visita_3325: Firma Stoldrew to najlepszy producent drzwi. drzwi rybnik, montaż drzwi to nasza specjalność.
Visita_4161: gfzeqv
Visita_4161: Stoldrew to najlepszy producent drzwi. drzwi rybnik, montaż drzwi to nasza pasja.
Visita_7744: Keep up the awesome job !! Lovin' it!

«link»
Visita_5554: Howdy, awesome web-site you have going here.

«link»
Visita_2547: zbbi8r
Visita_2547: Firma Stoldrew to najlepszy w regionie producent drzwi. drzwi rybnik, montaż drzwi to nasza pasja.
Visita_6195: You're a very practical internet site; could not make it without ya!

«link»
Visita_3651: qjlz7k
Visita_3651: Nasza firma to najlepszy w regionie producent drzwi. drzwi rybnik, montaż drzwi to nasza specjalność.
Visita_9113: Thanks a lot for sharing your well put together webpage.

«link»
Visita_7874: Nice page, Preserve the wonderful work. Thanks a ton!

«link»
Visita_6144: Just want to emphasize I am just thankful that i happened upon your webpage.

«link»
Visita_2338: Terrific web page you've got there.

«link»
Visita_4131: Good content you have got there.

«link»
Visita_4554: Truly such a valuable webpage.

«link»
Visita_9391: With the introduction of online shopping, most of the women are buying their garments from this only medium because it is hassle free and pleasant shopping experience and saves a lot of time to go to particular shop to select the dresses.
CAST: Ellen Burstyn, Jared Leto, Jennifer Connelly, Marlon Wayans. One of the rules when choosing your pieces of handcrafted jewellery to wear is that it should compliment what you are wearing. Although the dress seemed to fit just right, Costello expressed his concern that the dress wasn't fit for the superstar until the day of the awards show.
Angie Stevenson is a freelance writer who writes about fashion and clothing such as prom dresses to get more information visit on. Best Red Dress - Be Alluring in a Red Ruffle Party Dress. Meanwhile, the joint-stock cooperative enterprises began to establish a modern enterprise system to the content specifications into stock.

«link»
Visita_3810: Really want to mention I'm just relieved I stumbled onto your webpage.

«link»
Visita_8627: Extremely user friendly site. Tremendous info available on few clicks.

«link»
Visita_6865: Much thanks! It is an astonishing internet site.

«link»
Visita_5676: Your knowledge is very exciting.

«link»
Visita_2153: You're an extremely helpful web site; couldn't make it without ya!

«link»
Visita_8328: I enjoy browsing your internet site. Thanks!

«link»

Nome:
Mensagem:

:) :( ;) :P :D :| :O :S O.O 8) :_( :-* (!) (?)